WCEE’s Lunch & Learn Series presents
2017 Sustainable Energy in America Factbook
For the fifth year in a row, Bloomberg New Energy Finance (BNEF) and the Business Council for Sustainable Energy (BCSE) have produced the Sustainable Energy in America Factbook, which provides the latest industry information and trends from the energy efficiency, natural gas and renewable energy sectors in the United States. The Factbook is created to provide policymakers, journalists and industry professionals with up-to-date market information. The Factbook is free and available to download at www.bcse.org/sustainableenergyfactbook.
Attend this brownbag to “get the facts” on clean energy in America, and to discuss:
- What is the cost of energy for consumers and businesses, and how has this evolved?
- Which energy technologies are the most competitive?
- Are the recent changes in the US energy mix structural, or temporary?
- How is energy efficiency impacting US economic competitiveness?
- How are utilities investing in the future of America's energy infrastructure?
- How does the US rank globally in terms of clean energy investment?
Our speaker panel includes:
Lisa Jacobson, President, Business Council for Sustainable Energy
Yvonne McIntyre, Vice President, Federal Legislative Affairs, Calpine Corporation
Elizabeth Tate, Director, Government Relations, Johnson Controls
Katherine Gensler, Director, Government Affairs, Solar Energy Industries Association
Date: Monday, March 27, 2017 (NEW DATE!)
Time: 12:00 noon to 1:30 pm
Venue: Business Council for Sustainable Energy, 805 15th Street, NW, Washington, DC 20005 Closest Metro: McPherson Square
Cost: $0 (WCEE members); $15 (non-WCEE members)
This is a Lunch & Learn (i.e. brown-bag) event; beverages and dessert will be provided but please bring your own lunch.
WCEE is grateful to
Business Council for Sustainable Energy
for its generous support.