Legislative Roundtable: Enhancing America's Energy Independence Through Alternative Technologies
July 29, 2011
Johnny's Half Shell
400 N Capitol Street NW
Washington, District of Columbia 20001
Online registration is closed.
Enhancing America's Energy Independence Through Electric Vehicles
and Other Modes of Clean, Alternative Transportation
Come and join the Women's Council on Energy and the Environment's Summer 2011 Legislative Roundtable Discussion featuring key Congressional staff involved in drafting legislation that is focused on the US goal of enhancing energy security through reducing our dependence on foreign oil and the rapid promotion of clean, alternative transportation, such as electric and natural gas-powered vehicles. This event will provide an opportunity to hear directly from, and interact with, the staff of the key authors of such legislation and to meet other experts in the field.
- Genevieve Cullen, Vice President, Electric Drive Transportation Association
- Dr. Kathryn Clay, Executive Director, Clean American Transportation Alliance
- Adrian Deveny, Office of Senator Jeff Merkley (D-OR)
- Dr. Michal Freedoff, Policy Director, Office of Congressman Ed Markey (D-MA)
- Exponent, Inc.
- Johnson Controls, Inc.
- Mazda North American Operations
- Volkswagen Group of America
« Go to Upcoming Event List